Thursday, May 19, 2011

HOLY SHIT, I forgot the world was going to end this weekend - could somebody grab me some bottled water?

I was just watching the news and was reminded about the Rapture this weekend. I remember when they said this would happen back in '89 -  at that time a small explosion happened in the chemistry lab at my high school but it caused only limited damage.  The prophets were wrong then, but they seem sure this time.

Problem is, my schedule tomorrow is super busy.  I'm not sure when the Rapture's supposed to happen Saturday. I might be able to get a bunch of survival stuff before noon, but if it's going to be in the middle of the night or something I'd sure appreciate it somebody could drop me off some water at least.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Zin, for the first activity this blog has experienced in a decade. I'll have to check back in 2031 to see if I've had another reader drop by. I appreciate the different ways you've re-connected me with the joys of writing, Zin!

    ReplyDelete